Blueberry and Banana Pancakes
A great breakfast or after workout meal.
Makes 6 pancakes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 tablespoon of TSN SLOW-PRO Protein Powder (or 100 g of ground almonds)
- 1 tablespoon ground linseed (flaxseed) or chia seed
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 250 g – 2 ripe bananas, smashed
- 2 eggs
- 125 g blueberries (optional)
Combine smashed banana and eggs.
Add almond meal, linseed, baking powder and cinnamon.
Fold in blueberries if using.
Rest for 5 minutes.
Heat a pan over a low heat and add a little olive oil.
Spoon pancake batter into rounds onto the pan and flatten slightly with the back of your spoon.
Cook over a very low heat. Take your time and don’t rush.
Flip over and finish cooking.
Serve and enjoy alone or with a little honey and natural yoghurt.